Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57

Thread: Direct Tv vs Dish

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct Tv vs Dish

    yeah. we are on a so called must do list for Saturday
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct Tv vs Dish

    Usually takes about 2 1/2 to 3 hours, depending on who you get and also what kind of equipment you're putting in. I know this is going to tick you off, but the first month I was down there, I decided I wanted Dish....they had a guy out there waiting for me that evening when I got off work.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct Tv vs Dish

    mikmo, if i already have a dish set up, will they send me a dvr reciever when i subscribe?

  4. #44
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct Tv vs Dish

    If you're a new customer, you can get one for free.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #45
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct Tv vs Dish

    yeah i would be a new customer for sure. Still waiting for the stream to get turned off though. There hasnt been a key change in nearly two weeks, the end might be near. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct Tv vs Dish

    well Nikki says it can take up to 7 hours to do it.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct Tv vs Dish

    Took em about 2 hours for mine.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct Tv vs Dish

    Dang....she must be referring to someone fresh out of training that would take that long to install, which if they know what they're doing, is very unlikely. I think she's also giving the worst case scenario, which rarely happens. If you're getting multiple receivers with complex wiring, now it may take a little longer...but 7 hours?
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct Tv vs Dish

    that is what she said....wasn't so sure cause the appts are 8-12 and 12-5.....I don't think if someone comes at 2 it will take until 9 to have everything ready, I am sure the wiriing will take some time but...I dunno we will see Sat I guess.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Direct Tv vs Dish

    UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!

    They came today.....I have been fighting with these people for more than 2 weeks, to find out we have no line of sight and that we cannot have that particular satellite here. I think I am gonna cry, this is crap!!!
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •